Monday 25 October 2010

29 Project: Days 152 - 156

As promised earlier here are the weekend's 29 project updates! I put a few extra pictures of boats and dramatic morning vistas over at my Flickr page too...

29 project: Days 152 - 156...

Day 152: Thursday 21st October - Reindeer vs Horse Stand Off. Sketching and sticking etc...
Day 152 - Reindeer Horse Stand Off

Day 153: Friday 22nd October - Room with a view. It was Mark's birthday this last weekend and on Friday we were out in Falmouth seeing friends. We were lucky beans indeed and had a night in the Greenbank Hotel courtesy of Mark's papa...this is the view from our room:
Day 153 - Room with a View

Day 154: Saturday 23rd October - A present bundle for my beau on his birthday. I hand printed some wrapping paper and tied it up all pretty which was much fun to do! We had a great day seeing family for lunch and then on to our friend's house where we had a homemade Indian feast and Tuscan Mules...
Day 154 - Present Bundle

Day 155: Sunday 24th October - (not a great picture, sorry!) Theatre Royal. Another birthday weekend surprise for Mark was organised by our friend Rob who bought him a ticket to see Stewart Lee in Plymouth! So a gang of us went to the Theatre Royal, which was much smaller than I remembered. Last time I went was to see The Nutcracker ballet with my dad when I was about 8 and it seemed like the biggest theatre I could ever have imagined...
Day 155 - Theatre Royal

Day 156: Today, Monday 25th October - C H R I S T M A S  C A R D S!! I have been itching to get these in the shop, and today I finished 'em up, hurrah! They are now available as a set of 6 HERE!
Day 156 - Christmas Cards

No comments: