Monday 30 June 2008

Little Red...

Today I'd like to welcome a new designer to the Bonbi clan: Little Red!!

April Mawhinney is the lady behind the label and we have some of her sweet purses in the store for all your money holding and card keeping needs. Made from reclaimed fabrics, the purses have a variety of appliquéd critters in pretty patterned fabrics and are fully lined with contrasting cotton.

You can see and shop all of the gorgeous Little Red purses HERE!!

So, an update on the dressage: It seems the training from my last post paid off even though I did get a complete soaking in the horrible summer solstice rain! I have been out competing the last 2 weekends and have managed to do very well indeed, qualifying both my own big horse and my mum's little horse for this summers regional championships! Hurrah!! the champs are in 4 weeks time and there is quite a bit of training to do before then...I'm very excited!!

I have also just realised what a busy month July is going to be...I have some new tee designs I want to get made, including a new design for Dan Le Sac Vs Scroobius Pip, plus my Heart Art (which has taken a bit of a back seat lately) and lots of other bits n pieces...I'd better get on it!

No comments: