Thursday 7 July 2011

Vintage dainties...

I have so many beautiful beads and charms in my studio that I have amassed over the years...some of them I only have one or two of. It seems a shame to have them just sitting there so I have been making some limited edition jewels for you (you may have noticed this from my last posts...!) special pieces, using the vintage and rare selection of goodies I have at my disposal...

The latest limited edition additions to the shop are these oh so dainty vintage Swarovski bead necklaces. They have been strung on very tiny vintage snake chain along with vintage brass cubes and super sparkling new Swarovski (I do like my Swarovski sparkles!) There is only one of each of them too. Have a look see in the shop...I'd love to know which is your favorite!
Vintage Swarovski

2 comments:

Elizabeth@rosalilium said...

Very cute!

Jo said...

Really pretty - my favourite is this one http://www.bonbiforest.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=46_47&products_id=2256
The colours are gorgeous. I just found your blog/shop (new to all this!) and absolutely love your work :)