Wednesday 6 July 2011

End of line...

This week the lovely boutique Cherry Cherry in Norwich closed it's doors for the last time, which is a loss indeed to the British independent craft and design scene. I had some Bonbi Forest wares stocked there and a few pieces from the Cherry Cherry inventory have come back to me so I have added them to the shop for y'all. A couple are pieces which I no longer make like the Flight Deer Necklace below, and Treasure Trove Necklace of which I only have one or two of each here now...There is also a new Limited Edition and End of Line section in the shop so Bonbi exclusives are easier to find. Have a look see!
Flight Necklace

In other news I am still working on the new things for you...as well as the Cat Face I showed here last week, raindrops, blooms, stars and little birds will be landing soon in jewel and tee form. I can't wait!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, Cherry Cherry didn't pay her suppliers so no wonder she closed! Not really a loss for anyone but those she hasn't paid, who she owes money!

Lee May Foster-Wilson said...

Well I don't know anything about that, she always paid up for me...I do hope those who are owed money get theirs soon though, if that is true then it is not on for sure.