Tuesday 11 January 2011

A Visitor

I have been painting and drawing quite a lot lately and have some new work to show you!

First up is 'A Visitor'. I actually started this guy a while ago but he was put on the back burner while the Christmas madness took hold...it has been nice to get him out and finish him up! The painting depicts a little steed coming across a tent in the woods. I wonder who is inside?

'A Visitor' - Gouache on wood. 29.5 x 19 cm...
A Visitor
Detail:
A Visitor - detail

I will have a 29 project update and more pictures to show you soon...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this painting!

Struinkunst by Lisette said...

Love it! So very pretty

TILLY said...

Oh this is so ace, I love the grass.

ti-igra said...

Marvelous! :-)))) I love your colours and mood! :)))))) I think there are dreams inside :-)))

Alexandrion said...

I wonder, did you already illustrate child books? This looks pĂȘacefull and cute!

Andreas said...

Fabulous. When we can see more?

Lee May Foster-Wilson said...

Thank you all!
Alexandra - No I haven't, but it is something I would love to do!
Andreas - The next post is here!