Friday 21 January 2011

New tees for the gals...

I have just added some new tees to the shop! Those of you who came to the BUST Craftacular last year will have seen these before...I can't believe it has taken me quite so long to get them in the shop! A combination of bad weather, dark nights and other stuff going on hampering any photo shoot efforts I suppose, but here they are...at last!

The designs are not new ones, but have been re-purposed into other wearables...I'd love to know what you think.

First up, the popular Pegasus has found another home on a cute scoop neck and cap sleeved asphalt grey cotton tee:
Pegasus Tee
...and the cavorting equines from my Equus Scarves are now on this silky viscose tee as well. I really like these t-shirts, they look great tucked in and just as nice hanging loose. (Apologies for the picture quality in the first pic here, I think I'll have to get it re-taken. It looked ok on the back of the camera, gah!)
Oversize Equus Tee
Oversize Equus Tee
See and shop!

No comments: