Monday 31 January 2011

Love me do

The new Me and You cards have been flying out, thank you to everyone who has bought one! I just thought I'd give a little heads up that all of my cards now ship with FREE SHIPPING, (except when purchased with something else from the shop, then normal shipping applies)...nice eh?

Also (Listen up boys!) I have made a limited edition I Love You Postcard Necklace in time for Valentines. It has little rose quartz beads strung on the chain which is said to be a stone promoting love and self worth. See and shop this little cutie HERE!
I Love You Postcard
I Love You Postcard Necklace

I think that is all for today. I am busying away sorting things out for some new things to come and trying to squeeze in a little packing up of our belongings...Mark and I are moving house in eleven days time!

No comments: