Monday 14 June 2010

...and I'm back again!

I'm back from the very beautiful Kefalonia (or Cephalonia, Kefallonia or Kefallinia...it's the place with the most spelling ever) and getting back into the swing of things after all of that wedding rumpus! Look how pretty it is there. I wish we could have taken another week!

I'm quite sad it's all over, it's been the best 3 weeks of my life but alas, there is only so much celebrating, partying and holidaying one can do and so today I am easing back to work and normality and preparing for exciting things to come...

I have lots of ideas on the go after all that time off and will be getting many of them ready for action in time for taking part in the Bust London Summer Craftacular! It is taking place at the York Hall in Bethnal Green on the 10th of July and if you can make it it would be super to see you there...More info can be found on the Bust website HERE!

So anyway, thank you to everyone who has sent their well wishes over the last few weeks. It's been awesome! The shop will be back to shipping in it's usual timely manner now and I will be updating lots of pics for my 29 project later today...stay tuned!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

See you there :-)