Tuesday 19 February 2008

Even more new stuff...

What a beautiful sunrise this morning!! The sun was a big orange orb sitting in a grey/purple sky just above the hedgerow on the horizon...A very nice thing to wake up to.

Anyway, over the weekend I added all the new Gallery A jewellery to the store and as always it is a witty and delicate array of pretty vintage charms including owls, blooms, butterflies, hearts and buttons. Each piece is a real treat! You'll find flamboyant Marie Antoinette earrings, a pretty flowers and bird bracelet, a sweet Kiss Necklace and many more gorgeous pieces by clicking JUST HERE!!!

I have also added to the store more fabulous vintage inspired items from Eclectic Eccentricity as well. The popular Letter to my Love necklaces are back in stock and there are lots of new pieces too see them all by clicking JUST HERE!!

Right now I'm off to make some pressies for my friend Ian's 30th birthday, yaya!!

XX

No comments: