Friday 15 February 2008

Additives? Yuk no way!

Recently the Mark beau was sent a big box and it was full of the best dried fruit I have ever had ever! He is working with a company called Urban Fresh Fruit, who have been revamping their packaging and they sent him some samples to try, it's just delicious and they don't add anything at all to it so you know that all you are eating is the dried fruit itself and thats it. No additives or anything.

Anyway, I didn't want to go on about the virtues of additive free snacks as the reason I am posting is because of the new packaging! it has been designed by an illustrator called Hennie Haworth and I think it is brilliant. Hennie's witty use of line and lettering makes the concept of healthy eating just that bit more interesting and I think Urban Fresh Fruit are on to a winner with their fun approach to it all...I love the fruit shaped windows too!

They sent us several different fruits to try and the pineapple, mango, banana and strawberry ones have been my favorite so far...YUM!!

No comments: