Friday 4 May 2007

New Studio...(Almost)!

I've had a day of organising and stock taking and tidying today. The studio just gets so messy and disorganised when i have a lot of work on and the paperwork sure does pile up! April was mad, and the May diary is filling up fast too...

When I had tidied as much as I could bear I went over and took some pictures of what will be Bonbi Forest's new home! As you can see, it's not quite ready...I have been getting stuck in helping out with the hard work though, I now know how to lay a concrete floor (get a builder! It's a horrible job!), and bash down things made of bricks.

Yes that is a huge hole in the wall at the back, but the hardest jobs are over (new roof and floor) and when the walls are lined and made good I get to go and do fun stuff like pick tiles and work tops!

The roof slates are going on --> There are loads of trees around, it's going to be lovely, I can't wait!

Tomorrow the cross country phase of badminton horse trials is on, so I'm going to spend my afternoon watching nutters on telly galloping a-top half tonne beasts attempting to jump over solid obstacles...Right now I'm off for beer and sushi and enjoy this lovely evening!!

xXx

No comments: