Thursday 20 March 2008

Even more eclectic

Here are a few of the new Eclectic Eccentricity items that we have in the store! I always love the use of charms and interesting titles to hint at a story in these pieces. So clever and creative!

Pictured below are Fly Away Home Earrings (£10.75), Memento Necklace (16.99) and Spring Valentine Necklace (12.99)...

You can see and shop these pieces and more by clicking HERE!!!

They have started selling out already so get your skates on if you like what you see!

I am away tomorrow and Saturday competing my mum's horse Pia in 2 dressage competitions which is quite exciting, so as I won't be at my computer for a couple of days I just wanted to mention that over the entire Easter weekend we are offering FREE SHIPPING on all orders over £15!!! Nice eh? All you have to do is enter code EASTEREGG08 at checkout to redeem the offer which is valid from 21st - 24th March....HAPPY EASTER!!

No comments: