Tuesday 15 March 2011

Big Cats!

It's finally here, another addition to my animal print scarf range - Big cats!

The print features a veritable clowder (Did you know that is what a group of cats are called? I didn't...) of leopards, tigers and panthers all getting along amiably and hanging out under the trees and next to a sparkling river...

As always it has been hand printed onto a pretty dusty green cotton/viscose...Meow!

Big Cats Scarf
Big Cats Scarf
Big Cats Scarf

I'd love to know what you think?!

7 comments:

Daria Hlazatova said...

oh this is the best so far!! AMAZING!!

Marthaamay O_o said...

WOW! I defenetly love this! The green would make me look quite off colour so I will have to wait for the possibility of an alternative.

Again, I love the animal under the tree! And the river is really nice in each corner like that.

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful!

Rebekah Leigh said...

This is amazing, I want it!! Also I'd never heard about the group name for cats...How funny!

Künstlicher said...

Beautiful! Next on my Bonbi list methinks... xx

KatherineCierra said...

Very nice. Pretty model too.

ti-igra said...

Incredible! Love these colours and cats, trees!!! So beautiful! I want to wear such too!!! :-) Is it impossible??? :-)