Tuesday, 15 March 2011

Big Cats!

It's finally here, another addition to my animal print scarf range - Big cats!

The print features a veritable clowder (Did you know that is what a group of cats are called? I didn't...) of leopards, tigers and panthers all getting along amiably and hanging out under the trees and next to a sparkling river...

As always it has been hand printed onto a pretty dusty green cotton/viscose...Meow!

Big Cats Scarf
Big Cats Scarf
Big Cats Scarf

I'd love to know what you think?!

7 comments:

Daria Hlazatova said...

oh this is the best so far!! AMAZING!!

Marthaamay O_o said...

WOW! I defenetly love this! The green would make me look quite off colour so I will have to wait for the possibility of an alternative.

Again, I love the animal under the tree! And the river is really nice in each corner like that.

Chloe said...

It's beautiful!

Rebekah Leigh said...

This is amazing, I want it!! Also I'd never heard about the group name for cats...How funny!

K√ľnstlicher said...

Beautiful! Next on my Bonbi list methinks... xx

KatherineCierra said...

Very nice. Pretty model too.

ti-igra said...

Incredible! Love these colours and cats, trees!!! So beautiful! I want to wear such too!!! :-) Is it impossible??? :-)