Thursday 31 March 2011

...and here they are!

Blossom Pop...hurrah!

I have really loved making this new collection, and have been inspired by the sunny days of late and the freshness of Spring (which you could probably tell from my 29 project pictures...all those petals and blooms!)

It's been great to use so much colour again and I have mixed up juicy acrylics and vintage Lucite with crystal and metal for a clean, colourful, fun and sparkling look, with a handful of charms thrown in for good measure...I'd love to know what you think and I do hope you like it!

See and shop all of these bits and pieces in the Jewels section of my shop...

New jewels...

2 comments:

Reaction Designer Jewelry + Accessories said...

very cute and very nice pics

kat said...

Hi Lee may
Your new Blossom Pop collection is lovely and I am a long time fan of your work :)