Tuesday 28 December 2010

29 Project: Days 212 - 217

I hope everyone had a super Christmas with lots of festive cheer and time well spent with family and friends? Ours was very nice and I was thoroughly spoiled with beautiful books, pretty things for our home, soft things to wear, vouchers to spend and a pair of posh thermal breeches to keep me warm when I am riding...and lots and lots and lots of chocs and sweets!

I have a 29 project from the last week here to show you now, and check back later for a little end of year treat I have lined up for you!

29 project: Days 212 - 217...

Day 212: Tuesday 21st December - Rosette Decorations. My mum likes to make use of Pia pony's winning red ribbons by hanging them up with her Christmas garlands every year!
Day 212 - Rosette Decorations

Day 213: Wednesday 22nd December - Lights in Truro. A bunch of us went for a festive pizza dinner followed by some late night shopping, which went swimmingly, with even the hardest people to buy for sorted. Ace!
Day 213 - Truro Christmas Lights

Day 214: Thursday 23rd December - Pressies. Gifts under the tree...ever so exciting! Present wrapping was followed by a Christmas eve's eve night out which was much fun indeed...
Day 214 - Pressies!

Day 215: Friday 24th December - Nativity. A little scene outside the chapel in our village. Mark and I were headed to the pub where we didn't do very well in the Christmas music quiz, but instead won some rosé and Fererro Rocher's in the raffle.
Day 215 - Nativity

Day 216: Saturday 25th December - C H R I S T M A S!!! (Can you tell yet how much I like Christmas?) In the morning we drove up to North Cornwall to see Mark's dad and go for a little beachside drink and then headed back to my folks for the afternoon for more gift giving, eating and game playing. Awesome. Here is my brother, his lady and my dad watching a miniature helicopter flying about the room:
Day 216 - Christmas Time

Day 217: Sunday 26th December - Boxing Day Feast! Boxing day was another lazy day spent visiting Mark's mama, where we munched a lovely spread of cold meats, home made mince pies and cheeses. In the evening we went to see friends in Falmouth for another hearty feast and general merriment until the wee hours...a brilliant way to end the weekend.
Day 217 - Boxing Day Feast

Day 218: Monday 27th December - New Vase. Home again and here is the AMAZING new vase Mark bought me! It's a Rob Ryan design and I love it so much, we had to stop off on the way home from Falmouth and buy some flowers just so I could make use of it immediately!
Day 218 - New Vase

No comments: