Friday 10 December 2010

29 Project: Days 188 - 199

...and here's the rest of the last couple of weeks 29 project update, which is a feast of more of my hit and miss photography and things that have been going on around here, ha!

I know I mentioned it a while ago now, but really, I WILL be putting the new scarves in the shop this weekend for last minute pressies, so please stay tuned for that...As well as sorting them out I will be doing some more painting, seeing friends and going to get a Christmas tree, which is always a delight. I hope everyone has a super weekend!

On with the 29 project: Days 188 - 199...

Day 188: Saturday 27th November - Leaving a snow dusted Truro. Enroute to London for the BUST Magazine Craftacular. At this point there was only snow in the North and Scotland and bizarrely (seeing as we are always the last to get snow, if ever...) in Cornwall!
Day 188 - Leaving a Snow Dusted Truro

Day 189: Sunday 28th November - BUST! Here is a not great picture of the stall which by this late point in the day was looking somewhat mauled and sparse. The Craftacular was great and so, so busy! I had lots of long-time-no-see friends come along to say hello and met so many friendly faces. It was tiring but much fun indeed. Mark and I and our friend Natasha were also given the wonderful hospitality of the lovely Zosienka for two nights as well whose work and sweet blog you should check out, it's pretty ace indeed.
Day 189 - BUST Stall

Day 190: Monday 29th November - Home again to a snowy Truro. Again I was amazed that there weren't any snow sightings for the entire journey until we arrived back in Truro! (I understand this was a situation that changed over the next 24 hours however) I was glad we borrowed my folks big car, I don't think our little Punto would have been too happy reversing up this icy slope at all.
Day 190 - Home to Snowy Truro

Day 191: Tuesday 30th November - Busy Packing. Well while I was away it seems you guys started your Christmas shopping in earnest and the packing marathon (that continues still, and which I am so grateful for, thank you!) began good and proper...
Day 191 - Busy Packing

Day 192: Wednesday 1st December - During a little tee photo shoot I moved a chair and found that the floor was multi-coloured with stray scarf threads from my sewing and hemming the other evening...
Day 192 - Threads

Day 193: Thursday 2nd December - Furry pony ears! Jenna and I were marveling at how furry little Carries ears get in her old age. They look pretty cozy to me...
Day 193 - Pony Ears

Day 194: Friday 3rd Deember - Pub Quiz. I always enjoy our local pub's Pub Quiz. It alternates between music week and general knowledge week. I think this week we had the grand total of 25 out of 60. Pretty poor form!
Day 194 - Pub Quiz

Day 195: Saturday 4th December - Cliff. Or Clifford or  Mr Wifford, or Wiffy. Showing off some quality in front of the fire sleeping in his own special way:
Day 195 - Mr Wifford

Day 196: Sunday 5th December - The first of the pressies! Wrapped in time to go in the mail for our Aussie family who are Mark's brother Ian, his lady wife Natalie and their bambino, Morwenna...
Day 196 - First Pressies

Day 197: Monday 6th December - After a day of packing lots of lovely orders I sat down to some quiet time sketching in the evening. Ahhhh.
Day 197 - Sketching

Day 198: Tuesday 7th December - Icy Icy. Beautiful frost on frost at the place where I went for a lesson on Miss Pia. they live in a valley there where the sun comes around late in the day and too weak to melt the frost from the night before. This was so pretty!
Day 198 - Icy Icy

Day 199: Wednesday 8th December - New fringe! After only starting to grow it out a year ago, and then pondering it for weeks I took the plunge and reinstated my fringe. Goodbye boring hair and hello instant style for a wash n go girl like me. Yay!
Day 199 - Fringe again

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

The fringe looks fab, so good call!