Tuesday 20 July 2010

29 Project: Days 55 - 59...

Hello everyone, I hope you had a nice weekend? I have had a bit of a mixed bag of days (see below!) and I am slowly getting all of the new things in the Bonbi Forest shop...I added the new Bonbi Forest X Custom Made wares today which can be seen HERE! I will do a round up soooon!

Anyway, on with the 29 project - Days 55 - 59:

Day 55: Friday 16th July - The Stillness of Horses painting is off to a new home! As usual it was sent wrapped in a hand printed fabric and bound with contrasting twine for it's protection...I always like wrapping paintings.Day 56: Saturday 17th July - L Plates! I went to a friend's hen party on Saturday...it was much fun. Good food and cocktails with happy friends are always enjoyable, no?Day 57: Sunday 18th July - I HAVE A CONFESSION TO MAKE: I forgot today's picture! I'm so ANNOYED with myself! Grrr!
Instead, here is a link to some amazing artwork from Dora Batty, who was one of the London underground's transport poster artists in the 1920's and 30's. Click to see them HERE! Just gorgeous, and I have Cafe Cartolina to thank for the find, whose blog I was having a look through on Sunday. A tenuous link to the 29 project I know! My fave is below...Day 58: Monday 19th July - Photo props...you may have spotted a few of these twigs and flowers on the Bonbi site from time to time.Day 59: Tuesday 20th July (today) - Well, today has been utterly horrible. This morning my mama's beloved Antonio horse came in from the field with a horrible cut to one of his legs, right at the joint and because of his age she made the horrible decision that it was time to let him go. Never an easy decision to make for any pet, but especially for an old friend who she had loved and looked after for the last 17 years since she first bought him as a youngster. He was quite a character and was notorious for being a bit of a lovable rogue! So today's picture shows him being ridden by my mum back in his heyday, he was quite the handsome beast, even in old age. Goodbye Arnie Face, we'll miss your tearaway charms terribly...I don't like to end on a downer. I decided to make a list of things I have appreciated lately in a bid to feel a bit happier, it does work a treat. Here's a few, you might like to try it yourself sometime...

- Lauder after he has had a few days off, he likes to squeal and bounce about when he's ridden, it makes me smile.
- Mark looking after me as I sniff and cough my way through what is probably the worst cold I have ever had. He's lovely.
- Amazon bundle deals! New printer, big pack of inks and paper for half the price of the printer on it's own at normal pricing? Yes please!
- The wedding pics from both of our photographers are looking A. MA. ZING! I can't wait to show them to you...
- Seeing my ma and pa looking so chilled out after their recent, well deserved holiday.
- A baby fox sighting!
- Baby swallows!
- Puppies!
- Mayflies, aside from butterflies they are the only flies I can abide.
- Waking all cozy in the night and hearing rain on the roof - Strangely comforting.

xXx

No comments: