Monday 12 July 2010

29 Project: Days 41 - 45...

Well, that was a whirlwind trip to a very hot n sticky London!! The Craftacular was much fun and it was great to meet lots of people whose work I have known online for a while now...I shall post more about it tomorrow as I have a BIG update of 29 project pics and thought it would be best to throw them at you in two parts.

So here is part one: Days 41 - 45...

Day 41: Friday 2nd July - I have to admit that I almost, almost forgot today's picture!!! So I snapped this on the way home from a friend's birthday dinner right before midnight. Phew, just in time!! Street lights through the leaves:Day 42: Saturday 3rd July - Did some doodling...Day 43: Sunday 4th July - Ah, the tiny toad! Every year on a wet day in June or July these guys turn up. In their HUNDREDS! They are so tiny and we (we being myself and the ladies at the stables) try and rescue as many as we can from the perils of our giant land...Here is a little fella with a biro nib for scale. Pretty small...Day 44: Monday 5th July (also known as my brother's 28th birthday, hurrah!) - Yes? I have been making new designs which I will be making available this week. Exciting, non?...Here is Triangle Dog being made screen ready:Day 45: Tuesday 6th July - Lou Lou cat doesn't like it when people put things on her seat, but she'll squeeze on for a snooze anyway:Days 46 - 51 coming up soon along with lots of new things for the shop. I think you'll like 'em!

No comments: