Monday 24 May 2010

A new project - Day 1.

I hope everyone had a good weekend! As I mentioned in my last post it was my birthday yesterday which was a great day of flopping about in the sun and eating lots. Good stuff.

I've just turned 29 - Oh my, just a few years ago I thought 29 sounded ancient! - and with it being the last year of my 20's I thought about starting a new project. There are some exciting things happening for me this year, which begins with my forthcoming wedding this weekend (THIS WEEKEND! Oh!), so I have decided that I will blog one photo from everyday of the coming year. I know it's not original at all, but I just thought it might be interesting!

Here's the first, from yesterday's birthday picnic on the cliffs at Kiberick Cove:

So yeah! I will blog a picture from everyday, but I might not blog everyday if I'm away from the t'internet for any reason, there will be spells of no pictures and then, say, a whole weekend's at once perhaps. Let's see what happens...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy (belated) birthday! Hope you have a fantastic time at the weekend too!

Sophia
XXX