Wednesday 26 May 2010

29 - Day 4 and a printed garden

Here is day 4 of my 29 project!

May 26th: Bunting! Bunting is ace. Fact.

I also wanted to give you a peek at some fabric I am printing as a collaboration with Custom Made which I am very excited about. This is all I am going to show to you...You'll see more when the collection launches this summer!

Lastly, I wanted to give a little heads up too!! As I am feeling in a celebratory mood I am offering a 15% off all orders treat to you until midnight on Monday 31st May...hurrah! Just enter the code WEDHURRAH at checkout to get your discount.

Please bear in mind though that because of my wedding this weekend, any orders received after 12 noon tomorrow will ship next week. So you have until 12 noon tomorrow to get your orders in for the weekend! Get to it!!

3 comments:

Pebble said...

Wow, your bunting looks so pretty!
Hope you have an amaaazing day! x

Dylana Suarez said...

Gorgeous fabrics! Love the prints!


Just came across your blog. It is lovely!

colormenana.blogspot.com

Leigh Shepherd said...

Hope your wedding weekend is truly wonderful x