Wednesday 17 February 2010

Yellow Trees and a quick catch up...

My my, well I have been away from the old blog for a little while...this last week or so has been so busy! My Eskimo Kiss tee was featured on The Guardian website last Tuesday which prompted a flurry of kisses being sent far and wide and left me little time for much else...(there aren't many Eskimo Kiss tees left now and I won't be making more...)

I realised I have been neglecting to mention all the kind words and blog posts I have been receiving lately and thought it high time I sent a little love back. Have a look at these blogs and websites, there are some wonderful finds and images there:

We Love Indie: HERE and HERE
Indie Quarter
Poppytalk
Ulixis Craft blog
Claire Caudwell
My Owl Barn
Pepermint
The Baking Bird
and the Amelia's Magazine blog <-- This post is a very funny and lovely take on Valentines!

So that's all for now...I'm working on re-stocking the shop, painting some new things and some new and rather lovely tees for Dan le Sac vs Scroobius Pip which will launch at the beginning of March. Hurrah!

I shall leave you with these images at the top up there and down below here of the low sunlit trees from yesterday evening...Yellow Trees and an angry grey sky (which proved to be a much quieter beast than it looked!)

No comments: