Saturday 6 February 2010

Embroiderys...

I have started doing some embroidery which I am finding a very nice pastime of an evening...I am just playing at the moment at embroidering the circular patterns I like to use in my paintings and drawings, I think they are coming out quite well!

The aim is to fill a square of fabric with them and turn it into a cushion cover. You can never have too many cushions...

P.S. Don't forget to enter the giveaway if you haven't already (See the post dated 1st February). Comments must be received by 6pm tomorrow evening and I will announce the winner on Monday!

5 comments:

Antii Sullivan said...

Beautiful!!!!!

dawn said...

Fantastic embroidery, so unique and pretty, I think cushion covers would so effective! :)

homesprout said...

Very pretty! I like that idea..

Nellie and Neo said...

Hiya - just wanted to let you know I've nominated you for the sunshine blog award... http://lifeofcattoo.blogspot.com/2010/02/sunshine-award.html

Gabriela Cantu said...

The embroidery looks so beautiful!! And it is a great idea to make them cushion covers! I am know officially going to start some... thanks for the inspiration! :D