Tuesday 3 November 2009

Bauble III

Well, I wasn't wrong...the last couple of weeks have been SO busy, I feel like I have been going here, there and everywhere! It was lovely to catch up with old friends on a brief trip up to Brighton and although I wasn't amazingly successful at the dressage competition (a 3rd and two 4ths...a little off form) it was great fun and I have learned a lot from the two days of training last week too, which is always a good thing :)

Anyway, things are just about back to normal and I will be adding some new goodies to the shop this week too. In the meantime here is a lovely start to all of the Christmas hoo ha:

The Shop Floor Project are a long time stockist of my Bonbi Forest wares and this week they announced their annual Bauble exhibition of alternative artists decorations.


I love the theatrical feel to the collection with leaping horses and acrobatic ladies, colourful birds (those of the fabulous Zosienka whose work I used to stock in the Emporium), a game based on age old phrases and unusual miniature antique furniture...


Visit The Shop Floor Project HERE! and you can see and perhaps shop the limited edition jewellery I created for them HERE! (Just scroll along a little to my cabinet...)

No comments: