Thursday 4 June 2009

Easing back in...

My, it's been a while since I blogged again (again!) but things have been a little crazy since the Grazia blurb came out and I have been holed away making hundreds of bracelets...If you wanted one then you better hurry as they are nigh on all sold out and only available in silver now over at The Shop Floor Project --> HERE! They certainly were a hit!

Anyways, I just thought I'd start back into being a bit more regular on this here blog with a few pics of a wonderful walk Mark and I took last night to soak up the rest of the sun before it turns cold again as it forecast for this weekend. I hope the rest of you have been able to get out and about and enjoy the sun a little. Goodness knows this country could do with a good summer this year...


I love all of the weird little plants that live on top of the cliffs...so pretty and hardy at the same time :)

No comments: