Thursday 26 March 2009

Where The Wild Things Are...

I blogged about the upcoming film release of one of my favorite books "Where the Wild Things Are" by Maurice Sendak a while back when I was shown some stills, I was very excited then and I'm even more excited now that a trailer has been released!!

Here are some stills from the trailer, it looks so amazing I can't wait!

I tried to embed the trailer from Youtube but it has been removed for the time being...follow THIS LINK though and you can stream a version via Quicktime...

5 comments:

Matt Lloyd said...

I havent stopped watching this trailer since I saw it yesterday, looks so good!

Anonymous said...

I posted the trailer this morning, we must have been having the same thoughts this morning! Its been removed though :( I cant wait to see the film.
I'm going to dirct people over to your lovely stills!

Anna, Custom Made

Anonymous said...

Ohhh! I can't wait for this either!

Anonymous said...

aah! my sister & i were talking about this the other day - i've been waiting so long for it! it looks incredible :)

Lee May Foster-Wilson said...

Much excitement all round!!