Wednesday 11 March 2009

Uh oh....

I succumbed! I gave in! I signed up and now I am a twitterer...Yep, after a lot of resistance it got me. I can't say I'm hooked yet but if you would like to follow my intermittent updating then you can do so here: http://twitter.com/BonbiForest :)

Anyhoo, we have some new bits and pieces in the store again. This time from two new makers: Fresh jewellery from Stolen Thunder and a new super zine in the form of Shebang!

The Stolen Thunder jewellery has a natural feel with uniquely designed wooden charms, antiqued chains and colourful leather. A gorgeous collection full of Babushkas, feathers, hearts and symbols of freedom...My favorite piece is the Babushka Tassle, a length of soft deep purple plaited leather with a wooden Babushka charm that can be worn in a multiple of different ways as a bracelet, anklet, arm band, headband or necklace. Whichever takes your fancy!! See and shop all Stolen Thunder items HERE!


We also have issues one and two of the fantastic Shebang zine in stock too. 52 pale blue sides of music, art, travel, reviews and other fancy stuff and in issue two there is an interview with me all about Bonbi Forest! Bag yourself a copy HERE!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

This is awesome! ♥

- if you would like to view my blogs just e-mail me xoxox