Monday 23 March 2009

Tilt Shift Fun...

Hello and happy monday and all that! I hope everyone had a super weekend and all of you UK peeps had a nice mothers day :)

I was just clearing out my terribly overcrowded computer desktop and came across a file full of Tilt Shift effect photographs I had been playing about with on some rainy evening about a month ago. Lovely Jena over at Modish had posted a link to tiltshiftmaker.com and I had a go with a few of my own photos...Some of them work better than others but it's an intriguing effect making things appear as if they were in miniature. Pretty good!

Anyways, rather then keep them in a computer file I will probably never look in, here they are-->

The car ones are pics I took last year at the Silverstone leg of the Le Mans racing series which my l'il brother Joey was driving in...I just thought I'd mention this as at the moment he is racing in the Australian Formula 3 championship and this weekend had some amazing success with two pole positions and two wins, plus he broke the tracks fastest lap record. He's a bit good that boy and I am immensley proud!!

3 comments:

Showpony said...

these are brilliant, I have to try this - such fun.

Lee May Foster-Wilson said...

Thanks Showpony! Have fun with it :)

GUGAW said...

wow i actually thought the top one was a miniture till i read down!