Friday 5 September 2008

Finally!

I have my newest Bonbi Forest t-shirts in the store, hurrah!! There are some brand new print designs and some old favorites in new colours and forms for guys and girls including a new slouchy sweater for the ladies too...I said in a previous post that it was my first long sleeve for girls but I totally forgot that a couple of years ago I made some long sleeve numbers with the bonbi tree and feathers printed on them, I even have one of each. I don't know how I forgot about them!!


Anyway, the new designs which feature thunderclouds, wise old owls and the Bonbi tree are available HERE. I will be printing more of my Owl Scarves in the coming week too, plus my hand printed headbands will be in store as well as some new Bonbi jewels too...


Tomorrow I will be getting up at 5am to polish and primp the Lauder horse as we are off for the day for a dressage competition and we have a very early start time. I usually avoid early starts where possible being more of an owl than a lark, but I am really looking forward to the day as I haven't been out competing for a while, yay! Wish me luck!!!

No comments: