Friday 4 January 2008

Happy New Year!!

It's been ages since I've posted AGAIN! I was getting all proud of myself at the beginning of December for posting a couple of times a week, but where the time went I have no idea, and now 2008 has begun and it's been almost a month since I posted!

The cornish Christmas was a fun affair, with lots of family and friends around, and it has taken me a while to wind back up to work mode. Though I managed to do it in the best possible way, and instead of sitting in front of my computer I started by making some drawings! Hurrah!!!

I am taking part in a group show at Vitreous Gallery in Truro called NEW(ad)VENTURES and some of my new drawings will be in it. The Private view is next Saturday 12th January, and if anyone happens to be in Cornwall from then until the 2nd February pop in and have a look, you can find more details and directions at www.vitreous.biz

So a good start so far!

I don't know why but I also forgot to post about the new studio. I moved in around the same time as opening The Bonbi Forest Indie Emporium, and amongst the excitement, totally forgot to take any pictures, or even mention it!! So yes, all the Bonbi paraphernalia has been moved into the new proper HQ, and instead of everything being done between two rather small desk spaces, there is now a drawing and computing area, a printing area, a jewellery area, a shipping and packing area, a sink area, a music area, a books area and light! More light than I could ever have wished for, I love it!! I will post pics over the weekend...

xXx

No comments: