Friday 25 May 2012

A little bit of lately...

Summer!

Isn't it lovely out there? I hope the sun is shining just as gloriously wherever you are...

You may or may not have noticed that I have been having a tee sale in the shop. It's because I am in the midst of making new Bonbi Forest goodies and wanted to have a bit of a clear out of some of my older designs. I don't love them any less, but it's just high time that newer and fresher things took their place. So, until they are gone for good you can now nab yourself some summer tees in old favourite designs such as Alphabet Owl and Spots and Dots at up to 50% off! Have a peek at the sale HERE!

Here are a few of the happenings from the studio including lots of little kites off to new homes, a bag of 200 antlers (expect some antler shaped awesomeness very soon!), and a pile of tees from the sale waiting to be packed off to pastures new... (Apologies if you have already seen these via the medium of Twitter and Instagram...!)

Studio Things

I have also been printing lots and lots of tea towels. I love the colours piled together, they inspire whole new ideas!

Tea Towels

No comments: