Wednesday 1 June 2011

...and the winner is...

Thank you to everyone who participated in the Bonbi Forest survey! Your comments and answers are all very insightful and have given me lots to think about and work on and I really do appreciate all of your very sweet comments and suggestions.

There were so many of you that took part, well over 200 of you, that I have decided to offer up two vouchers to two lucky winners who will each be receiving gift certificate codes to spend at their leisure...hurrah!

Obviously since it was an anonymous survey I don't have the winners actual names to congratulate them, but using the power of Excel spreadsheets and the trusty Random Number Generator, the winners are the fabulously email named daisycakemonster and emmaclaireleedham.

Well done you two, I shall be in touch shortly with your vouchers!

Sorry for the wordy post here...I will put up a post with pictures for your perusal soon...

No comments: