Wednesday 24 March 2010

Inspiration can just hit you from nowhere...

Sometimes I buy beads with no idea what I am going to do with them. The only reason I buy them at all is because they are just too cute to pass up, especially if they are vintage and in limited supply.

That's what happened with these little vintage plastic shells. The colours were too good for me not to have! For two years now I have been wondering what to do with their prettiness and I have had no ideas at all. Until today.

Things just came together and the shells found their purpose...

I don't have many shells and only a small amount of these new necklaces. they'll be in the shop tomorrow...

EDIT: They are now in the shop and available HERE!

2 comments:

Rosebud Beads said...

Oh gosh those beads are SOOO cute!

Unknown said...

Hey there..
I know what you mean. I'm allso a collector of beads, and they are sometimes left alone for years.
Love the colours of the shells. Keep up the good work and thanx for sharing

greetz
Marleen

www.tuin21.blogspot.com