Tuesday 21 April 2009

Time flies!

Goodness, I can't believe it has been 20 days since I last posted a post here. I also can't believe we are 21 days into April already either, arg!

It has been an incredibly busy few weeks here which is why I have been neglecting the blog a lot. Earlier in the month I spent nearly a week having last minute lessons and then competed at the national dressage championships. It was my first major championships and I was so nervous which meant I didn't really ride at my best and we came 14th...it's still 14th in the country though so I wasn't too disappointed with myself, ha! :)

Mark
and I also took a trip up to Bristol to see our friend Natasha and her Bat For Lashes show which was so good. I know I am biased but really, I was so proud!! If you missed out on getting tickets for her tour she is playing Jools Holland's show tonight on BBC 2 and again on Friday (I don't know why Jools does that weird split show thing...anyone?), if the live show was anything to go by it will be worth watching for sure.

I have also been re-designing the Bonbi Forest store, I am SO excited and hoping the re-launch will be in about a months time. I have already started tweaking little aspects of bits and pieces (such as the header in the most recent newsletter) and I hope you guys will love it as much as I do!!! Anyways, more about that nearer the time...

ANYWAY! Before I waffle on for too long here are a few recent colourful springtime pics...including one of a boisterous Lauder horse which I included because it made me smile!!

No comments: