Saturday 28 February 2009

Springtime Bonbi jewels...

March is tomorrow! Hurrah! Since I was little I have always thought of March as being the beginning of Spring and the death of Winter. It is my favorite time of year (I am a May baby after all...) with all of the new growth, the lengthening days and warmer temperatures. Yay!

I have made a whole new batch of Bonbi Forest jewellery with that colourful spring feel - lots of blooms and animals and bright colour which is all available in the shop now...HERE!
I have also put together a batch of Treasure Trove necklaces. They are not strictly Spring like, but I made one of these for myself at Christmas time so I would have something simple and sparkling to wear with my party frock and tees alike. I was amazed how many complements I got whenever I wore it (and a few requests too!) that I decided to make a batch for the shop. They have a large Avant Garde Swarovski pendant on a fine gold plated chain with three little faceted Swarovskis...Such a treat and available HERE.

You may have noticed that I have rejigged the jewellery section of the store which is now divided into separate jewellery sub-categories to make it easier to find different pieces. Seeing as there was nigh on 250 items in that section I thought it about time for some order!

Happy shopping :)

No comments: