Wednesday 21 January 2009

Moved...

The move went ok though I didn't manage to keep up on this here blog during it like I thought I would be able to and we found that our old fridge has given up the ghost, but we got given so much Champagne, wine, biscuits and cake as moving in presents it's almost tempting to move more often, ha!

It's amazing what you find that you had totally forgotten about when you have to pack up all of your belongings and move, especially if some of those things havent seen the light of day for a while, I spent ages looking at forgotten photos and old sketch books. The only thing is, out of all of the piles of books we both own I didn't manage to find two of my most favorite - Julie Verhoeven's GAS book which is out of print now so I do hope it turns up somewhere and my J. Otto Seibold pop-up Alice in Wonderland...I haven't seen them for a couple of years since we left Brighton and was hoping they would turn up...maybe they are at the bottom of one of the last few unopened boxes somewhere...

Anyways, above is the view from our new front door! We are about 100 metres from the sea, which is so lovely to see every morning and see what it's doing. It was calm this morning when I took this picture but I should imagine it is REALLY rough right now as the weather has come in something awful!

The last few days I have been drawing and making jewellery before I do a BIG shop update at the end of the week... I have loads of new stuff to put in, lots of it with a Valentines theme and will be putting my Valentines picks in a special category in the store for easy lover shopping :)

1 comment:

GUGAW said...

wow those necklaces look fab!