Monday 12 January 2009

Lookie lookie --> Lots of new stuff!

I meant to come back and post yesterday but got caught up adding some great new items to the store over the last couple of days...

Super jewellery items from This Charming Girl
and me!!
Cute new cards from our newest designer Rainbow Attic
and notebooks from I Like Pens
We also have a great new selection of Glass Animal Pin Badges from Happy Owl Glass including restocks of old favorites
and also the most wonderful little button badge sets from Zosienka featuring her beautiful drawings of a bear and a goose...
More bits and pieces tomorrow (actual tomorrow this time!). last week was crazy busy with a jaunt up to Gloucestershire with the horses (vet stuff but nothing serious) and then I had dressage training sessions on Thursday and Friday so I ended up getting a little behind...

This week the Mark beau and I are moving! Only down the road though so nothing too stressful, into a little apartment that looks out over the sea...The Bonbi HQ will be staying put however in the studio at my folks farm so this move will be nothing like the Brighton/ Cornwall epic we had a couple of years ago where we had to move us, two businesses and the massive Lauder horse beast. That move took nearly all summer, ha!

Anyways I want to try and keep up on the posting this week as the blog has been a little thin of late, but do bear with me come the weekend when the move will be in full swing...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy your blog good luck with the move!
Kayla x