Monday 21 July 2008

So Close!!

I hope you all had a lovely weekend. On Friday I found out that I came 2nd in the Fred Flare Next Big Thing vote!! I was amazed to find out that there were only 26 votes between myself and the first placed I'm Your Present, I had 711 votes and she had 737 - so SO excitingly close!! Thank you so much to everyone who voted, I really do appreciate all of your support and I am so pleased that my mini canvasses were in with a chance as a Next Big Thing 2008!! If you like you can see the official results HERE.

Yay!!!

So over the weekend I managed to get some pictures of the new Dan Le Sac Vs Scroobius Pip tees: It was actually sunny for a change (!) and the colours in the images are a little bleached out but they give the gist of the design...Two little Dan Le Sac and Scroobius Pip birds with the letter from God to Man, sitting atop city buildings and below is a smattering of humanity's ills - Bombs, broken hearts, and greed to name a few...The asphalt ones are printed in sky blue, fluorescent orange and white and the eggplant and plum tees are printed in mauve, fluorescent red and white. We may have them for sale for the band through the Bonbi Forest Indie Emporium sooon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really cool design and colourpalette! I saw this one on the Dan Le Sac vs Scroobius Pip myspace: http://a906.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/102/l_831697ed05ec9eca449db1f15db886a9.jpg
And really really adore it. Hope it will be available soon too perhaps?