Tuesday 17 July 2007

New jewellery...

I finally have some new jewellery in the shop, hurrah!! It's been a little longer than I thought because Mark does the coding for brand new products at the moment, and he's been busy working on the new Bat For lashes site in time for today's exciting news that front woman Natasha has been nominated for the Mercury Music prize!!!! YAY, we are both very proud!

So anyway, the poor boys been coding his fingertips off and didn't have time to take a breather before I hassled him into adding these few bits for me...hehe!

New limited Candy Cup earrings, they come in red, blue, orange, pink and green...I think they look like psychedelic acorns!!


One of a kind Sky at Night earrings *2...One star is bigger than the other, I like how they are so misshapen too!


Limited Too Wit Too Woo necklace...This little fella has matching earrings and 2 faces!!


All these are available in the Bonbi Forest Shop.

My buddy Emily is coming to stay on Thursday and I can't wait, I haven't seen her since NEW YEAR which is faaaar to long!!!

xXx

No comments: