Thursday 1 March 2012

A little peek...

Harbour Cat

^^How lovely is this cat? I recently had a friend to visit and we went on an outing to the beautiful harbour village of Mevagissey here in Cornwall. This little guy followed us most of the way around the harbour...I bet he is quite the attraction in the summer with the holiday-makers!

In other news I have been working away on some brand new prints, hurrah! Going with a floral theme (I do like my flowers...) and also re-introducing the Big Cats, I have been whipping up some brand new scarves for you.

They will be available in the shop very soon, but in the meantime have a little peek at the samples...(I took these pictures with Instagram, so apologies if any Twitter, Facebook or Instagram followers have already seen them)

New Scarf Prints Florals!

...and here is a first look at the finished Big Cats Scarf in a pretty lemon/lime and dark grey colourway!

New Big cats for 2012!

I'd love to know what you think...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this pattern!!!

X

Unknown said...

That cat is sooo fluffy! I bet his name is Marmalade or something gingery. Loving the new patterns.. the flowers are gorgeous. Loving your work! lou x

Donna said...

I love it too: reminds me of one of my daughter's cats :-)

Rebekah Leigh said...

I looveee this :-)