Wednesday 13 May 2009

New Toy...

I have a new toy! A brand spanking new shiny new printer to play with, it has archival inks and I have some archival paper and together we are going to make some lovely prints of my drawings for your personal wall adornment. I'm very excited!

I have been making lots of monoprints lately and will hopefully have got the hang of the printer soon so I can get them in the store...Here are a couple of my favorites of late:


Also, I don't know how many of you out there are avid crafty peeps? I have just trawled through all of my hundreds and hundreds of beads and bobs and there are SO many. So very many more than I will be able to use so rather than have them just sit there, I have started a de-stash store on Etsy. It's called Bonbi Craft!

I only opened it yesterday and it will take me a little time to get it full, but if you are interested in checking out some interesting bits and pieces for your jewellery and craft projects you can visit the store HERE. There will be lots more on the way sooon!

No comments: