Wednesday 30 April 2008

Holidays and ATP!!

It's been such a busy time of late I haven't had the chance to post very much at all. Tomorrow my beau and I are off on our holidays, yay! But as usual the preceeding week has been a flurry of activity and late nights trying to get everything sorted out so that the shop stays up and running while we are away...You will still be able to order but be aware that your items will be shipped on 13th May at the earliest.

It's worth all the late nights though as we are heading to the sunshine for a week and then will be spending some time in our old home of Brighton seeing a few friends and then we'll be off for a fun filled weekend of merriment at All Tomorrow's Parties music festival at Camber Sands!!! I can't wait. ATP is my favorite music festival EVER and this year (unlike the last couple of years) I won't be manning a merch stall so I'll get to see lots of bands. Woot!

So just a few bits of news before I go: I have an interview up at Style Dash, which you can read HERE!!
Thanks to the lovely Mallory for that.

Plus we have a new designer in the store: Custom Made! We have some woodland inspired wonders for sale from the Custom Made creator Anna Butler, which you can see and shop HERE!! The custom Made Lil Matryoshka Cushion below is just too cute for words. I love it!

Upon my return there will be some big product updates in the store, including the most AMAZING little painted birds that I just can't wait to get in the store, some new tees from myself and lots of new pretty jewellery too...Stay tuned and I'll see you in a couple of weeks...Ta ra!

No comments: